Sunday 29 April 2012

Sunday, 29 April 2012


Claire - My Project Wish List

I can hardly contain my excitement about our crafty ventures fellow yummy mums! I have struggled to just keep it to five as my Kirstie Allsopp Craft book from Ness has so many crafts I want to try but I realise I need to be slightly realistic in my endeavours.  I do after all want to finish them!  So here's my five most desired craft projects for now: 
1) Sewing: make a decorative stuffed heart with Bride and Groom's initials, as a gift for friends wedding in June. 2) Bake a Victoria Sponge for our Queen's Jubilee Street Party, 3) Knitted animals: A family of knitted pigs for Edith and Iris and a knitted horse for my friends little boy Fletch, 4) Knitted 'berry' hats for Edith and Iris, knitted using circular needles to be ready for the winter (i will be very pleased with myself if i manage to finish these before winter is over!) 5) More sewing: make a blanket and pillow for Edith's baby doll.  Hopefully i will then feel a little more confident to tackle making the kitchen cushions and curtains which i have bought the material for.  Can't wait to get cracking!

No comments:

Post a Comment