Sunday 29 April 2012

Vanessa - My Project Wish List

After much thought I've finally decided on my five projects for the year! 1) To make a peg bag. I'm tired of struggling to carry the pegs in one hand, washing in the other and dropping both over the floor as a result! 2) Bunting for Sophie and Ava's room. I haven't thought about pattern or colour yet but this will be my first project. 3) I'd really like to have a go at weaving willow with the aim to make a small useful object- which to be decided. 4) More sewing, I'd like to make a doorstop for my sister in law. Pattern and shape to be chosen by her. 5) After hearing of Claire's knitted animals I would like to make a knitted family of owls. Well owls at the moment as Sophie has a bit of an obsession with them... this might change. For a bonus aim, I'd like to make something crafty for my Jubilee Tea Party, will decide on what very soon. Here's to our crafty adventure.

1 comment:

  1. What a great list. I think we should all make something crafty for your tea party, we have a few weeks to create something :-)

    ReplyDelete