Tuesday 24 April 2012

Jules - My Project Wish List

1) Make a shirt for Charlie. I have made a start on this, I've cut out the fabric so hopefully this shouldn't take too long to do. 2) Knit a tank top for Charlie. Again, this is a project I already have on the go. I have almost knitted the back and then have the front and ribbing to go. 3) "Play" with some free machine embroidery. It is a while since I have done this and I would like to just have a bit of a play with some of the techniques that I haven't used for ages to remind myself of them so I can go on to use some in other sewing projects. 4) Make myself a skirt. I have some needle cord fabric that has been sitting in the bottom of a box waiting to be made into a skirt and it hasn't happened so I would like to get this done. Something smart I could use for work. 5) Bake some smiley face jammy dodgers! I had a go the other day and managed to get three that I was happy with, I need to experiment with the biscuit dough as it was too sticky so I obviously did something wrong. A bit of playing needed I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment